Current reviews for core medical training exam revision and continuing professional development
Stay on Track
Elsevier’s Medicine is a continually updated, evidence-based learning resource for trainees. It is an essential tool to help trainees achieve their postgraduate medical qualification, wherever you are in the world. It provides a concise overview of the latest medical knowledge and practice based upon the UK Core Medical Training curriculum, with each article written by invited qualified experts. Given its comprehensive coverage of internal medicine, this resource is also an ideal companion for GPs and consultants in the acute medicine setting.
What does a subscription include?
- More than 2,000 articles and hundreds of self-assessment Q&As
- Monthly content updates of 12+ new articles for 1 year
- Also available as an app for iOS and Android
- Print edition mailed to your door
To subscribe, please visit wwww.medicinejournalsubs.com or contact Customer Services via [email protected]. UK and International Customers can call +44 (0)330 333 9497 and US customers can contact +1 (636) 736 4367.
Medicine Chapter Editors
All new articles in Medicine are planned, commissioned and produced in conjunction with Chapter Editors, highly regarded experts within their specialty. Giving you the most current and most accurate clinical knowledge. Brief biographies of Chapter Editors are available here.
The Trainee’s Companion
Complete coverage of the essentials
Medicine covers internal medicine and all 13 of its sub-specialties, in addition to clinical topics such as poisoning, nutrition, ethics, communication skills, and clinical pharmacology. Irrespective of your medical specialty, Medicine provides you with access to trusted information on mechanisms of disease, diagnosis and management options. With the core information provided in this singular resource, you can focus on being a confident and competent physician.
Six ways Medicine helps trainees
- High-calibre specialist clinical content is designed to help you pass the MRCP(UK) exam
- Each article commissioned by invitation - delivering trusted expertise
- Eminent Editorial Board including MRCP(UK) examiners, past-Presidents of Royal Colleges, Royal Society of Medicine, and Parveen Kumar of Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine
- 'Test yourself' MRCP(UK) style self-assessment questions
- Highly illustrated content
- Includes a knowledge base of 2,000+ articles – with new content added monthly!