Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Significant reduction in post-lumbar puncture headache using an atraumatic needle. A double-blind, controlled clinical trial.Cephalalgia. 1998; 18: 635-637
- National guidelines for analysis of cerebrospinal fluid for bilirubin in suspected subarachnoid haemorrhage.Ann Clin Biochem. 2003; 40: 48-88
- Neoplastic meningitis.Lancet Neurol. 2006; 5: 443-452
- FACS analysis – a new and accurate tool in the diagnosis of lymphoma in the cerebrospinal fluid.Clin Chim Acta. 2002; 317: 101-107
- Cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers in Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease.Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2005; 107: 355-360