Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of commercial claims data for evaluating trends in Lyme disease diagnoses, United States, 2010-2018.Emerg Infect Dis. 2021; 27: 499-507
- Clinical practice guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA), American Academy of Neurology (AAN), and American college of Rheumatology (ACR): 2020 guidelines for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease.Clin Infect Dis. 2020; 72: e1-e48
- Oral doxycycline versus intravenous ceftriaxone for European Lyme neuroborreliosis: a multicentre, non-inferiority, double-blind, randomised trial.Lancet Neurol. 2008; 7: 690-695
- Adverse events associated with antibiotics and intravenous therapies for post–Lyme disease syndrome in a commercially insured sample.Clin Infect Dis. 2018; 67: 1568-1574
- Diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of Lyme disease, human granulocytic anaplasmosis, and babesiosis: a review.JAMA. 2016; 315: 1767-1777